2. Fact Sheet – Proposed City of Austin Ordinance to declare the commercial collection and disposal of waste a public utility and
to franchise all collection of commercial waste within the City of Austin
5. Solid Waste Advisory Commission Franchise Fee Ordinance Resolution, Sept. 10, 2008
11. Alternative One – This document is an attempt to incorporate TDS’ and Captain Hook’s proposed amendments in one document.
The current license ordinance is the base proposal. This Alternative One would require commercial self-haulers to pay a truck fee
and a container fee.
12. Alternative Two – This document is an attempt to incorporate TDS’ and Captain Hook’s proposed amendments in one document.
The current license ordinance is the base proposal. This Alternative Two would replace the current fee with a fee for each customer.
14. Austin Energy seeks public input on city’s renewable fuel options, Austin American-Statesman, Sept. 24, 2008
16. PETITION – oppose and strongly urge the City Council to vote against the proposed Solid Waste Hauler Franchise Ordinance and its fee
17. PROCLAMATION / RESOLUTION – oppose and strongly urge the City Council to vote against the proposed solid waste hauler
franchise ordinance and its fee
18. Solid Waste & Recyclables Hauler’s Resolution – oppose and urge the City Council to oppose City Staff’s actions to declare the collection
of commercial waste and recyclables a public utility and require commercial waste and recyclables haulers to be subjected to a Franchise
Ordinance regulated under Article XI of the City Charter
20. CIBOLO WASTE, INC., C-6 DISPOSAL SYSTEMS, INC., AMERICAN DISPOSAL COMPANY, ANACONDO DISPOSAL, LLC,
APACHE DISPOSAL, INC., ABSOLUTE WASTE, GRANDE DISPOSAL COMPANY, FELIX MALDONADO TRUCKING, INC.,
PRO STAR ROLL OFF DUMPSTERS, OTIS SPENCER d/b/a RIVER CITY DISPOSAL, RIVER CITY WASTE, INC., SOUTH
TEXAS REFUSE, INC., TEXAS WASTE SYSTEMS, INC., BRENDA MALDONADO TRUCKING, TIGER SANITATION, INC.,
DRC MATERIALS and CLARK CONTRACTING SERVICES, INC., plaintiffs, vs. City of San Antonio, Defendant, JUDGMENT,
September 29, 2008